The Real Way to Relieve Symptoms and Pain
For many people, chronic symptoms from Fibromyalgia is something they have just learned to live with after years of searching for a solution. Many doctors simply provide pain medications or other drugs that lead to minor improvements. If you are looking for more long-term relief, try the Fibromyalgia Treatments of Kansas' new integrative approach to treating chronic inflammation conditions, like fibromyalgia. These treatments also support autoimmune and chronic diseases including: Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Chronic Systemic Inflammation.
The main focus of the treatment is to reduce the perception of discomfort associated with the disease's condition and improve your quality of life. Our inflammation treatment protocols address the underlying factors that reduce pain and discomfort as well as the perception of pain in improving one's quality of life.
Fibromyalgia Treatments of Kansas services include support for autoimmune and chronic diseases including: Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Chronic Systemic Inflammation. Protocols can include but are not limited to:
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Shockwave Therapy
- Anti-inflammatory Cell Therapy
- Exosome Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- IV Therapy
Additional Sessions/Treatments (a la cart)
1. 1 ml of anti inflammatory cells $1000 (umbilical)
2. Trigger point injections
$50 - 1 area
$100 - 4 areas
$200 - 10 areas
3. Shockwave $100/30 min. period
4. Very advanced fibromyalgia with advanced disease, cost can go from $1,200-10,000 using umbilical or your own anti inflammatory cells. These anti inflammatory cells are not FDA approved therefore, not covered by insurance.
5. Unscheduled consults outside of the treatment plans will be $30/10 min.
Options Within Your Budget
We will give you options for the right treatment that fit according to your needs.
Treatment 1 $995
Treatment 2: $200 Trigger points multiple areas
Other assisted measures:
- Physiotherapist: May suggest exercise to improve stamina and strength.
- Phyisical Therapy: Guided program we can provide.
- Occupational Therapist: May suggest adjustments in the work area that can ease the discomfort associated during working.
- Eat fruits and vegetables
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat more plants than meat
- Reduce intake of sugar
- Low carb based diet
- Hormone Testing: We can send you for labs.
- Massage Therapy: Myofascial massage to certain areas can be done in the office.
We are not treating insomnia, depression or anxiety. You may have to explore these at facilities that handle mental health concerns. We are looking to decrease the perception of discomfort in certain areas.