When Urgency and Frequency Increase
Do you find yourself having constantly having to find the nearest restroom wherever you go? Maybe you are experiencing urinary pain and discomfort or even pain during intercourse. If you are suffering from these symptoms, you should know that New Health Kansas can help you. Our treatment method for Painful Bladder Syndrome can bring relief from the pain and repair the urinary system.
What is Painful Bladder Syndrome
Interstitial cystitis, known as Painful Bladder Syndrome, is a challenging condition faced by thousands of women. It is an inflammation of the bladder that is characterized by pain, pressure, and discomfort in the bladder. It can bring mild to severe symptoms that decrease overall quality of life. The cause of the Painful Bladder Syndrome is unknown, and there is no current cure for it. However, the symptoms can be treated and lessened significantly.
Stem Cell Treatment
At New Health Kansas, we use stem cell therapy to treat many body ailments including Painful Bladder Syndrome. Stem cell therapy uses your own naturally occurring stem cells from fatty deposits in your body. It is safe and more effective than other types of stem cells available. Our approach accelerates your body’s natural ability to heal itself. Over 70% of our patients reported a significant drop in symptoms because of stem cell therapy. And most patients report over a 30% overall reduction in pain with our stem cell treatment.
With stem cell therapy, you’ll find relief from the pain and discomfort of Painful Bladder Syndrome.
- Our holistic approach targets Painful Bladder Syndrome and IC through both a holistic IV treatment and a localized treatment into the pelvic floor and the nerve network of the bladder.
- Stem cells derived from your body have been shown to help reboot the immune system.
- Stem cells decrease pain by lessening the over stimulated pain fibers.
- Our use of stem cells repairs damaged tissue by decreasing inflammation and allowing regeneration.
- Our patients cite definite improvements, including frequency and urgency or urinary impulse and their pain scores dropped significantly.
Are Stem Cells
Stem Cell Therapy is a relatively new practice in the medical scene, but it’s effects have shown significant promise and are trusted by doctors around the world. You’ll receive your injections in a sterile environment from a licensed physician. Plus, our stem cells are FDA approved and regulated to ensure safety and quality. Our team works with you every step of the way through the procedure and into the recovery process.